Saturday, March 5, 2016

Cardinals, Dallas Texas

Cardinal at the Dallas Arboretum.  Beautiful birds, one of my favorite song birds. Love these.
Cardinal that sings outside my house every morning. He sits up high in the tree.
I finally bought a bird feeder and put it up yesterday. Within a day they had found it. this picture is not good because there is a screen in the window and I had to try to enhance the colors because the screen blocked so much of it. I might remove screen for a bit to try to get a good picture. My windows are dark, so he did not see me standing there. But it could have been the screen blocking me.

He found a peanut.


Female Cardinal. Love the trope of the head.

Try to find the female Cardinal.
Good hiding. She was on her way to the ground where a male had flown. 



No comments:

Post a Comment