Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Lesser Scaup, Double Lakes Dallas

 As a duck hunter you need to know the different ducks flying around you since there are limits on each type of duck. This is the Lesser Scaup, I like seeing these ducks, they are funny little things.  Very bright yellow eyes and light blue bill.  Luke is too young to hunt, but he lives on a lake and I want him to learn to identify each duck. He probably will never be a hunter, but bird watching is a life long hobby if you want it to be and ducks are beautiful animals.
 Side view of the Lesser Scaup.
I tried to lighten up the image so the features could be seen more easily. I don't use photoshop much except to lighten up, crop, or if too bright sun, darken. I think that the birds should look like they are in real life and not pump up the vibrance or color on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment